Join the Lake Michigan Estate Planning Council
Members of the Lake Michigan Estate Planning Council consist of persons who are interested in and actively practicing estate planning in Western Michigan, and who are actively practicing in one of the following professions or business: (each profession is limited to 15 voting members).
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Life Underwriter or similar insurance professional
- Representative of a trust department of a financial institution or a professional planner or investment advisor serving as a fiduciary
- Certified financial member of a non-profit organization
- Associate members shall be entitled to receive a notice of and can attend all meetings, but shall not be entitled to vote or hold office.
Complete the membership application and mail to:
LMEPC c/o Kathy Byma, Novotny CPA Group
800 E. Ellis Rd., Suite #584
Norton Shores, MI 49441
Your application will be reviewed by the Board of Directors at the next board meeting. If approved, you will be notified and invoiced for the $80 annual membership dues.